Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
release date (according to Amazon): April 19, 2011

I really, really loved If I Stay by Gayle Forman. When I read on her blog a few months ago that her next book would be a continuation of Mia's story through Adams pov, I was excited but not impatient.

UNTIL I was surfing blogs last week (maybe the week before?) and read a few sentence synopsis of Where She Went and apparently Adam and Mia broke up after the accident in If I Stay! ACK!!!! Eeek!!! NO!!!!! I cannot find the synopsis now--does anyone know where it is?!?!?--but I am now heartbroken that they haven't spent the last three years together and want to read the book so much! I cant wait until April!!!

(I am really liking exclamations today. please excuse my exuberant feelings on the matter)

5 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i want this badly and your bit about has made me more desperate!

Lori said...

Ihave never heard of this book.I hope that you get your book soon, and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here's my WOW Happy reading!

Alayne said...

Haha April is a ways away! Glad that's not the official cover. :) My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Vicky B said...

I just bought If I Stay. Hopefully I will love it and move onto this one!

Cass said...

OMG!! There's a synopsis already out? Sorry, haven't seen it anywhere, just yet. This one is really high on my TBR, since If I Stay is among my favourite books. :) If they did break up, then I'm REALLY interested now! I can't wait to see a little preview of it!

Man, if that were the final cover... I was thinking about what the cover would be, yesterday. What colours do you think it needs to be? Objects? I'm thinking it still needs those nonchalant shades, a calming but chilling atmosphere. I mean, "Where She Went", seems to promise even more heartbreak, tears and emotion. I wonder what Gayle is writing after this one!