Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Read Your Name Challenge

I saw this challenge on Good Golly Miss Holly and thought it sounded fun. So I have 4.5 months to read the following six books, all of which I got at ALA in June:

raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
extraodinary by Nancy Werlin
shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen

The hard part for me about doing a challenge where I pick out the books I plan to read is that I read by mood. Lists don't work because if I'm not in the mood and I force myself to read it, I don't like it as much as I could. But I have the rest of the year to get in the mood. I wish future self good luck.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I just finished this challenge - check out mine at: http://wormyhole.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-have-completed-read-your-name.html