Sunday, August 15, 2010

In my Mailbox (3)

I got a lot of books at the library this week, and they're ALL long. That hard question: what will I start with? Because I wont have time for them all.

LIBRARY


I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
The Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson
Wolves, Boys, and Other Things that might Kill You by Kristen Chandler
The Hate List by Jennifer Brown
The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty
Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham
No and Me by Delphine de Vigan
Echoes-Haunted-Trust by Melinda Metz
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma

meme from The Story Siren

6 comments:

Book Sake said...

Oh wow, so many great books to choose from! I have to place limits on my library pick up's as well, I'd never be able to finish all of those.

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

Unknown said...

I have Stalker Girl waiting for me at the library and I can't wait to read it. What a great week for you!
Here is my mailbox for the week <3

prophecygirl said...

I loved The Eternal Ones, No and Me, I Now Pronounce You Someone Else and Hate List. Hope you do too. Fab week - enjoy!

Lily said...

May I suggest, I Now Pronounce You Someone Else? For selfish reasons, mainly. I would love to read your review!

Cass said...

Man..I was at the LOCAL library twice this week, but for studying...no time for reading or checking out any books! I've never even seen the YA section of the library. :O

resugo said...

I will put I Now Pronounce You Someone Else on the top of my pile. Thanks for the suggestion!