Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is a meme from Should Be Reading. To join in just:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser is from Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer. I decided it was about time I read about Vladmir Tod. I'm enjoying it.

"Vlad approached Mr. Otis's desk, ready for the lecture that was coming. Through the door, he could see Meredith talking with Henry in the hall."
-pg 100






ps-Enna Isilee at  squeakybooks.com is having an awesome Birthday Bash with lots of book giveaways and author interviews and such. You can enter here on my blog to win Pegasus by Robin McKinley.

1 comment:

apple blossom said...

interesting. Thanks for visiting my TT