Friday, January 14, 2011

wow! Where She Went is amazing

I was so happy to snag a copy of Where She Went at Midwinter. It was THE book I was hoping would be available. Once we had a copy, over the next few days Jaye and I would burst out sporadically, "Where She Went! Where She Went!" We even had a little dance to go along with our chant. Just the idea of the book instantly put smiles on our faces.


I wanted to reread If I Stay since it'd been a year and a half since I'd read it. I started it Wednesday, finished it yesterday during my lunch break. It was even more wonderful than I remembered.


I got home at 8:30 last night and the first thing I did was get out Where She Went. I knew starting it would be a bad idea since there was no way I was going to bed until I'd finished it. But I couldn't wait. I had to know. Ever since I read that Adam and Mia had broken up after If I Stay, I'd been sad. I'd always imagined them being together, and they weren't. I just could not wait any longer.


I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Last night I stayed up an extra half hour after finishing just to reread the ending. This morning when I woke up 45 minutes before my alarm (which really sucked since I got to bed so late), I reread the beginning. All day I've been thinking about Adam and Mia. I'm going to be living in this book for the next few days. I'm just not ready to let go. It is that wonderful.

I'm going to review it a little later on, closer to the release date. But right now I just had to share how much I loved Where She Went.
And I love the cover.

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

you were at midwinter and i didn't get to meet you?
LE SAD.
but this has made me sooo excited to read where she went, though i'm going to try to wait until the month it comes out (or close to).

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Oh wow!
I havbe a copy of If I stay, But I haven;t read it yet!
Now i have to do it immediately! :