Thursday, January 6, 2011

roadtrip!

So, the past few weeks have been a little crazy. My blog has suffered! I'm so sorry! But it's going to suffer for a little bit longer. In a few hours I'm heading off to warm, sunny California. I am very excited. Mostly because it's 60 degrees there! 40 degrees warmer than here. I can't wait.

The ALA Midwinter is this weekend, and lucky me, I'll just happen to be in San Diego! I couldn't have planned it better. I am not attending the conference. Instead, just the exhibit floor in my unoffical capacity of Bookaholic. When I get back I will have loads of new books to talk about.

Until then, sorry about the lameness that is this blog

2 comments:

Alix said...

oh fantastic, enjoy! I'm looking forward to hearing what you picked up!

resugo said...

Thanks, Alexa. It was really fun and I got a lot of books. I'm planning on doing a post when I get a chance. Thanks for stopping by!