Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristy at The Story Siren. Link up and join.

This week I hit up the library book sale. I love used books, as least if they're in good condition.

I also went to Barnes and Noble. Went a little crazy. I went in for ONE book that they didn't have and came out with four that I hadn't planned on. I've read Once a Witch, but the other three I haven't. I'm excited about them...just not sure when I'll get to read them.

Disney also sent me a book. Yay! Thanks Disney.

Over all it was a really good book week.

7 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Great books! I haven't read any of these, although I have just bought Once A Witch. I've been looking at buying Prophecy of Sisters as well, but I'm not too sure.

I can't wait to read your reviews :) Enjoy your books!

Qandthebooks said...

Eon is an awesome book, hope you have fun reading it! (:

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misha said...

The Postmistress by Sarah Blake and The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe are both amazing books. Hope you love them too! Happy Reading!

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

Once a Witch is an AWESOME book! I loved it!

My IMM is here: The Reading Housewives

A.J. said...

Saving Francesca! Loved that book. :) Enjoy!

Michelle Santiago said...

so many AWESOME books!! i just ordered saving francesca myself and i'm eager to get my hands on it and read it. i really enjoyed reading Ice and i hope you do too. :)

if you have time, i hope you stop by our IMM too.

-michelle