Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #8 -- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB at should be reading. Anyone can join in on the fun, just visit her blog to find out more.

My snippet today is from Colleen Houck's book Tiger's Curse.


"Mae West, a famous vaudeville actress, once said, 'A man's kiss is his signature.' I grinned to myself. If that was true, then Ren's signature was the John Hancock of kisses." pg 251


So I thought that was a pretty hilarious line. I can't stop laughing. 


Here's info on the book, to be published in January.

Would you risk it all to change your destiny?

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that's exactly what happened.


Face-to-face with dark forces, spell-binding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.


Tiger's Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome teaser! It made me laugh.

You can see my teaser here.

Anonymous said...

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-expiation-by-greg-messel_23.html

BLHmistress said...

Oh this sounds so good

My Teaser Tuesday