Saturday, November 20, 2010

debut author challenge 2011

I am officially committing myself to the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by the Story Siren. To find out more about this, click on the links above.

This isn't the first reading challenge I've taken on since I started blogging a few months ago, but it's going to be the first one I actually finish. (I say that now, but I guess time will tell...)

The debut books I am looking forward to reading (at the moment) are:

Julia Karr XVI
Beth Revis Across the Universe
Paige Harbison  Here Lies Bridget
Karen Mahoney  The Iron Witch
Kirsten Hubbard   Like Mandarin
Cameron Stracher  The Water Wars
Heather Dixon  Entertwined
Ann Aguirre  Enclave

Though I'm sure as I find out more info on the other 2011 debut releases, I'll add to my list

2 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have faith that you'll finish it!! :D We'll all be cheering each other on.