Friday, March 11, 2011

so...blogging....

Wow, what a lazy blogger I've been this past month! What's sad is I've read a lot of books in that amount of time, and many of them I had great plans to blog about. But I put it off, saying I'd do it later. Well, later has come and as I sat down to write out all these reviews, I didn't have much. All those ideas of what I wanted to write got buried in time with other books and other ideas. Aaah! I'm really sad. They're such lame reviews, so I think I'm going to have to start with where I'm at. I hope. At the rate I'm going at, it might be another month before I write those ones.

Anyway, I'm holding a giveaway for Where She Went by Gayle Foreman. If you'd like to enter, go here. The entry link is waaaaaay at the bottom, after the veeeeeeeeeery rambley review.  Ends Sunday March 13.

This song by Taylor Swift reminds me SO MUCH of Where She Went. Everytime I hear it I think of Adam and Mia. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I've had that happen to me before too. Don't worry about it, it happens. At least you sound like you enjoyed the books you read. :D I'll be looking forward to your reviews when you do post them~

resugo said...

thanks anna!