Saturday, October 23, 2010

in my mailbox (8)

 Welcome to In My Mailbox! this is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Over the past few weeks I've gotten a few books and here they are.

For review at kissthebook.blogspot.com (a review blog for school librarians)
 Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Hush by Eishes Chayil
Not that Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian 

From the library book sale:
 Platinum by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen 

I also got two books from netgalley which I am excited about
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. I really enjoyed this one. And Deliruim by Lauren Oliver

And then I bought the Lost Hero from when I went to the Rich Riordan signing this past week.

And that's it for me. What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Misha said...

That's a lot of great books. Have a great time reading!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Amber said...

You got a bunch of amazing books this week. Interested to read your reviews on Hush and Aces Up. Happy reading!

My Mailbox