Saturday, October 2, 2010

in my mailbox (7)

This week I bought a few books from our library sale shelves.

Amazing Grace by Megan Shull (which I have not read)
Golden by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (which I have read and really enjoyed)

Then this past Friday I went to a librarian conference in Park City, UT. James Dashner spoke to us and all attendees got a paperback copy of The Maze Runner for FREE (I think of Adam Sandler saying that).

I also bought two books while at the conference

Annexed by Sharon Dogar (which I am so EXCITED about)
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (which I read for the first time about eleven years ago and haven't read since)

And that is my week in books. What's in your mailbox?

meme from the story siren

2 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Awesome haul this week! I am SO jealous you got a FREE copy of the Maze Runner this week! I had recently read and reviewed it (and totally loved it). I'm eagerly anticipating The Scorch Trials! Only 10 more days!

Out of the rest of the books you got, I've only heard of Speak (which I've read and loved for years). Have you reviewed Golden? I'm quite curious as to what it's about! :)

Happy reading this week! <3

Misha said...

Great books! Annexed is wonderful. I hope you love it!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox