Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what I'm loving right now

Everfound by Neal Shusterman
I love the Everwild series by Shusterman. Right now I am about half through listening to the last book in the trilogy, Everfound. I adore it! I have to respect Shusterman because he doesn't shy away from bad things happening to good characters. He can be brutal. And his villians are truly villainous! So many times I start screaming at the sheer frustration of what is going on inside everwild. I love how Shusterman can just suck me in to his world.

I am listening to the book, even though I'd read it much faster (and find out what will happen!), because Nick Podehl is an amazing reader. I love all of his voices for the characters. He is probably my favorite reader, ever. I listened to Everwild and Everlost and now I have to finish the series with Nick as the character's voices. I love, love, love this series.

Doctor Who
I've recently finished watching Doctor Who, season 5, for the second time. I really like the story line for season 5, and last few episodes totally rock. I don't have cable and am impatiently waiting for the first half of season 6 to become available. I love the Doctor! Especially as played by Matt Smith, though I do miss David Tennant.

I have already preordered this awesome TARDIS and cannot wait until August for it to arrive.

Spring Weather
It's been so rainy here, now that the sun has come out it feels like May has finally arrived. Except that it's June. I'm really enjoying the sun!

Chocolate Pudding
What else can I say? It's smooth, cool, chocolatey, and delicious. The perfect spring treat.


What are you loving right now?

No comments: