Saturday, May 21, 2011

in my mailbox...the Finally! edition (14)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at the story siren.

I have not done an In My Mailbox post in months. 3 months to be exact. So here we go:

bought
The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Suite Scarlett by Johnson
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

nook books
Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Switched by Amanda Hocking
The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
The Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher
simon and schuster galley grab (thanks A.J. for telling me about this program!)The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder 


netgalley
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Bumped by Megan McCafferty

And that is it. What's in your mailbox?

No comments: