Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2011 e-book challenge


This challenge is being hosted by The Ladybug Reads.  Since I just bought a NookColor on Saturday night, and just finished my first book on it earlier this afternoon and highly enjoyed the experience, I am in. Starts Jan 1 and end Dec 31, 2011

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
3. Any genre counts.

I'm going for the Obsessed level. I can totally do that--especially when NetGalley is involved. I'm not going to list books in this post I plan to read, instead I'll just add them to the list as I read them throughout the year under my challenges tab.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great challenge! I love my eReader.

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! Have fun with your new Nook!

Deepali said...

I'm joining up too :) Have fun with your Nook.

Would you be interested in a Blogger with EReader Profile I do on Saturdays? You can read about it here:
http://readseverything.blogspot.com/2010/10/blogger-spotlight-brand-new-feature.html

I'm hopping from e-Volving Books, do leave your comment on any post you read at my blog today.
-Dee

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Oh, I could do that too!!
Thanks for the post.. I will check it out! XD