Tuesday, July 17, 2012

pause

I'm sure you will not be surprised when I say:

"I need to take a break from book blogging."

My blog is getting more and more boring and sporatic. My heart just isn't into it right now. I may come back to it in the future, but for right now this will be my last post.

I am on goodreads and am going to keep up reviews there. If you'd like to be my friend or follow, here I am.

Thanks to everyone who has read my blog! It's been a pleasure. I'll be hovering around, reading and commenting on blogs here and there. So I won't completely disappear.

And as for the winners for my giveaways from a few weeks ago, Romeo Redeemed went to Lexie@bookbug, and The FitzOsbornes at War goes to Stephanie. Thanks everyone for entering!

1 comment:

garrett said...

I'll miss your reviews!!