Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the month so far...

...has been crazy! I'm so full of excuses, but really what it means is that this blog has been neglected (again), but even more so my reading has been practically nonexistent. For example:

the number of books I've finished this month --1 The Fault in our Stars by John Green

the number of books I've listened to this month --1 The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty

the number of books I am currently in the middle of and have yet to finish --3 Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore, Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, and Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I'm struggling getting into them, and lack the time to finish them. They have become a task to me, something hanging over my head that just needs to be completed. Not a nice feeling when it comes to books. Hopefully this week I'll get some time to finish them. Or at least one of them.

Will you believe me if I recommit (again) to being a better blogger?

No comments: