Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This just in: NEAL SHUSTERMAN is coming to UTAH!

Okay, so there are a lot of authors coming to Utah in the next few months, but the author visit I am most looking forward to is Neal Shusterman in October. YAY!!!

So write it on your calendar: Thursday, Oct. 6 at 7:00 p.m at the Sandy Library (10100 South 1450 East). It will be awesome!

fyi: I've updated my sidebar with the author events I am aware of happening here in SLC/Provo UT area. Be aware that for the Provo library events you'll need a ticket. It's all so Very Exciting.

4 comments:

Enna Isilee said...

GAH!!! *Has heart attack and dies* THANK YOU for posting about this! I must not forget!

resugo said...

I know, right? It's over two months away and I'm completely psyched for his visit. So exciting.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I really chose the wrong year to move away. *head smack*

resugo said...

salt lake is a nice place to visit in October...